Beastbox is a new app that encourages children to create rhythmical looping beats using fun visual animations – namely an eclectic array of colorful beasts.
Beastbox is a musical app available on both the Apple and Google Play stores. By tapping out a beat in real time, using your favorites from 25 beastly sounds, the app aims to encourage players to experiment laying down and recording their own looping tracks. Using the edit mode they can then refine and perfect their monstrous creations to save and play later to their friends. Of course – they could just open their favourite creature and have a live jam session with their friends instead.
Beastbox’s primary audience is boys and girls aged from 3 to 8. But their parents and older siblings will also enjoy it, encouraging the family to craft a track together.
• Includes 25 individually playable beasts ( 5 Basic Drum Kit, 5 Beat Boxing Voice FX, 5 Percussion, 5 Strings and 5 Keys ).
• Tap out a beat with the beastly keyboard then edit it with the timeline editor.
• Use the metronome to help find your rhythm.
• Start from scratch or load one of the templates, from basic beats to finished loops you can edit, personalise or just be inspired by.
• Save as many loops as you want.
• Create your own favorites suitcase to easily grab your most used beasts from any set.
• Jam with your friends using your favourite beast!
• Plug into external speakers to really get the party started!
• NO in-app purchases and NO advertisements! Just get creating on your own or with friends and family.
Last updated 22 Feb 2018